Hall Booking Procedure
- Please check the bookings calendar to see if there is availability suitable for you
- Please read carefully the notes for users. It is recommended you print off a copy and take it as a checklist on the day. See also ‘A/V & Wi-Fi at 10A’ (pdf)
- Download and print off a copy of the booking request form (pdf), which has the rates for hiring the hall.
- Complete and submit the form, with your payment, to the Highgate Society
- A discount is available for Highgate Society members; if you would like to become a member, please see the Membership page
- Please note that in hiring the hall you are accepting our Terms & Conditions.
Please bear in mind that, unlike rival venues in Highgate, but like all other posts in the Society, our bookings process is managed entirely by volunteers.
A Note On Insurance
The following note applies particularly to those considering hiring 10A for activities such as exercise classes. We have been advised by our insurers that the Highgate Society’s Public Liability Insurance would not cover any liabilities arising from the activities of the hirers of our hall. Thus, if you feel that your activities might result in a claim for damage or harm, you should consider taking out your own Public Liability cover.