Notes for Users
Wi/Fi Projector and Screen
- There is free Wi-Fi at 10A. Details are on the wall in the corner to the right as you enter the hall.
- A projector and screen and audio system are available. Please advise in advance if you want access to these
- See also: A/V and Wi-Fi (pdf )
- Ensure that all cooker switches are ‘off’ and the area cleared before leaving
- Any rubbish should be bagged and the bags placed inside the gate on the left hand side
- Kitchen surfaces should be cleared and wiped down
- The floor should also be cleared and cleaned if there are any spillages
- If the cooker has been used, please wipe clean.
- Any milk, food etc not required should be taken away and not left in the refrigerator
- Cleaning materials are in the cupboard under the sink. Drying up towels, hand towels and paper towels are in the cupboard under the counter.
- A small brush with dustpan, mop and bucket are in the small lobby at the back.
- Please note the sink does not have a waste disposal unit
- Where 40 or more people are using the hall, the fire door at the back must be unbolted, but not opened unless there is an emergency, as it leads directly into private property.
- The door should be securely closed and bolted at the end of the event.
- If the chairs are used, they should be checked and debris brushed off, before being replaced (in stacks of not more than four) against the wall.
- If the bridge tables are used, they should be replaced in the floor cupboard nearest the door into the lobby
- If the piano has been used, please wipe with a dry cloth.
- All rubbish should be cleared out and the hall left tidy
- After rebolting the fire exit door, ensure the lavatory light and lobby light are switched off
- Ensure that all lights are switched off at the main exit door before closing and locking this door
Please note that in hiring the hall you are accepting our Terms & Conditions.