This has provoked a political imperative to build more homes. Is this the solution or is the problem more complex?
Sian Berry, Chair of the GLA’s Housing Committee and Helen Marcus of the London Forum will debate this issue on Thursday 22nd March. Reservation necessary.
Chair of the GLA Housing Comittee.
• Deputy chair of the GLA Police and Crime Commission.
• One of the Green Party’s Principal Speakers 2006-2007.
• London Mayoral candidate 2008, 2016.
• Green party councillor for the Highgate ward of Camden.
• Long and successful career on the opera and concert platform.
• Prominent local activist and volunteer in the arts community.
• Chair and then Vice President of the Heath and Hampstead Society.
• Trustee of the London Forum of Civic and Amenity Societies.
• Founder Trustee of Civic Voice.
Thursday 22nd March 6.30 for 7pm
At 10A South Grove , London N6 6BS
ENTRY FREE BUT PLEASE RESERVE YOUR PLACE HERE.
Wine From Pay Bar.